Dear Prospective Student:
Transfer students bring unique and valuable perspectives to the Cardinal Hayes community, and we are intentional in our efforts to welcome transfer students to our school every year. If you're looking for challenging academics, a focus on real-world experience, and a commitment to meaningful service, we can't wait to welcome you to Cardinal Hayes.
We want the transfer process to be as smooth as possible. We also know you want to start planning your future right away. That's why we'll provide an admission decision in just 24 hours.
In order to be considered for admission into Cardinal Hayes as a transfer student, you must go through the application process. In addition to the application process, an interview will take place.
To start the transfer process you must bring:
- One letter of recommendation from your Principal, Counselor, or Teacher.
- Your most recent report card. If you are applying to grades 10, 11, or 12, you must bring a copy of your most updated transcripts in addition to your report card.
- Completed Cardinal Hayes application. Please do not omit any section of the application.
- $800 registration fee, cash, or money order.
- $100 enrollment fee cash or money order.
- We will not process your application or arrange an interview unless ALL documents have been submitted.
- After your application is completed and you have concluded your interview, we will notify you about our decision within one day of your interview. If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Jaiden Johnson at (718) 292-6100 ext. 192 or Jljohnson@cardinalhayes.org.